For anybody that has ever worked at Nu Skin, known anybody who works at Nu Skin, or has casually walked past their building on Halloween, you know that Nu Skin makes a BIG deal out of Halloween. Not only do they hold contests of sorts for a number of things (namely Best Costume, Best Work Area, Best Group Costume, Best Pumpkin Carving, etc), they award money to the winners. So...naturally, our department gave it a go for the winning prize. May I just say that our dance to Soulja Boy's "Superman" was by far the best!
Here's the gang!
Auditioning at the preliminaries for the final contest!
Don't we look so gangster?

Boy's turn!
Here we are all military-like!

"Supaman dat ho!" Yes, that's what the song actually says.
Just in case you are wondering...we were ROBBED. Robbed of the winning title, and robbed of the prize money.
3 comments:
Totally robbed. You look ghetto fab.
I echo Whitney: this looks more like pre-school.(I'm just burned I couldn't do it too...)
do you really get paid for this stuff? How fun!
Post a Comment