This day I am grateful for...
1. Hair appointments as late as 10 a.m
2. Sonic Diet Coke with lime in styrofoam cups with pebble ice (it doesn't get much better than that.
3. Date night with the husband, and the world of animation (I recommend seeing The Bee Movie, pretty clever!)
November 18th
I am grateful for...
1. My adorable neice, Bree, and her beautiful spirit she brings to our whole family
2. The word "tool" in the context of, "he's such a tool."3. TV Series on DVD. I'm currently immersing myself in the criminology, wit and romance of Veronica Mars Season Three.
November 19th
Today I am grateful for...
November 19thToday I am grateful for...
1. Fanfare Monday at work (you'd have to understand Nu Skin)
2. The upcoming paid vacation days for Thanksgiving
3. My trusty little Franklin Covey planner
1 comment:
i really love this gratitude thing you have been doing! I enjoy reading them all. thanks for the reference to Bree too! we really are lucky to have such a great accepting, supportive family!
Post a Comment