Friday, November 30, 2007

Finishing up November's Gratitude

I'm back! My sincerest apologies to my many dedicated readers. Allow me to catch up on what I am thankful for...

November 23rd

1. Wonderful in-laws who are willing to pick us up from the hospital after Tadd's surgery
2. Laptops

3. Tadd's sense of humor

November 24th

1. My sissy, Megan, and the fun times we have when I do her hair
2. Dryer sheets that smell amazing (do any of your husbands insist on at least two in each of their loads of laundry?)
3. Cable TV. I never thought I'd say that, but thankfully this keeps Tadd entertained while his hand is extended into mid air.

November 25th

1. Forever 21


2. Fountain drinks
3. Puffs Kleenex

November 26th

1. Camera phones (have I already said this?)
2. The address grid system Utah has
3. Good hair days!

November 27th

1. Jeans parties
2. Cute umbrellas
3. CosmoProf and my special discounts!

November 28th

1. Fun clients like Judy Clark
2. Nail clippers, and nail polish remover
3. Franklin Covey planners

November 29th

1. Bestest friends, Ali and Mary Kate
2. CD controls on my steering wheel
3. Maps of the U.S, so I don't get lost

November 30th

1. Cute little finger braces for Tadd's finger
2. Mechanical pencils with .5 mm lead.3. Fax machines that work

3 comments:

Kimball and Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimball and Ashley said...

Cait-
Didn't work...and I think my brain just exploded.
-Ash

Sue said...

Sick of looking at a lap top every time I check your blog...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |