Friday, November 16, 2007

Complete and Utter Vanity

One of my best friends, Jessica Cannon, is a very gifted cosmeotologist, make-up artist and photographer. Unfortunately, Jess moved to Vegas soon after finishing hair school, and I only see her a few times a year. When Jessica came into town a few months ago she asked if I would want to do a photoshoot with her! I was absolutely thrilled because she is such a gifted photographer, and I thought it would be so fun to be her little model for a day! I know it is extremely vain to post these pictures, but I felt I should showcase her talent...and dang! She made me look good!

















Like I said, complete and utter vanity

10 comments:

Megan said...

I wish I could say that this surprises me.

Ryan + Jess said...

first of all, beautiful. second, where did you get that adorable yellow blazer? so cute.

Sue said...

How did you keep a straight face doing this?? I keep thinking of the "moment after" the shot and how hard you were probably laughing. The wall shots are my favorite.

Megan said...

I totally agree with mom.

Mal Robin said...

My favorites are 1, 4 and 6. B E A U T I F U L! Totally cool, and the little yellow jacket is from Target of all places...I know everything.

whitneyingram said...

You are beautiful. These are great pictures. Please make some babies that will have your good looks. Van or Violet will need a cousin.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Please realize I do not look like this on a regular basis, so Whitney, my children will not be models. P.S - I hope you have a boy, Van is so cute! Jessica - I got the blazer at Target a year ago, sorry! Mom - I about peed my pants during this whole shoot, I felt like a fool.

Lindsey said...

Well if I looked that good I would post pictures of myself too! Love the pics! Now you can show them to Tadd and say "see I DO look better with dark hair!"

kecia said...

WOW! look at you sexy little thing! seriously these are gorgeous and I agree with Whit about the baby making thing-get going lady!

kiley said...

Holy cow you look AMAZING!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |