It's always nice to attend another ward on Sunday to add a little variety to your Sabbath. Yesterday, Tadd and I drove up to Murray with his mom to attend our neice's Primary Program. We had the pleasure of sitting with my brother in law, Kris, his wife, Kecia, and her family. Kris and Kecia's oldest daughter, Kyra, is a CTR 5, and the only one of their three girls up in the program. It was quite enjoyable to half-listen to the Primary Program (except for when Kyra was up), and play with the little girls. I even got Bree to fall asleep, I was so proud of myself! Below is a picture of Kyra and Adrie in our car on our way back to Kris and Kecia's after sacrament meeting.

I had the pleasure of getting Bree to fall asleep on my shoulder during sacrament, and she created a nice little heating system for me. Unfortunately, the chapel was plenty warm. Haha!
3 comments:
Bree is the cutest thing. I love how adorable Kecia always dresses her up.
cute pictures you got! I will have to steal them! Thanks for coming to the program! It was fun to see you and the girls loved it! Kyra was very excited you guys came!
I think Bree is the cutest thing too. She is getting big too!
Post a Comment