I'd seen enough dances on YouTube.com to catch on to who was who, and I quickly chose my favorites.
My favorite girl: Katee. Why the freak didn't she win?
I LOOOOOVED this dance; so creative! Kherington is slightly spastic, but I feel it communicates in a way of immense feeling and emotion, which I loved.
The boys, Gev was my fave for his personality, and Twitch for his body. Hey, just calling a spade a spade.
I didn't expect to like this one when it began, but it was very moving.
Speaking of moving...WOW. Could Katee be any more awesome? I really love how they use props in a lot of the dances. That has to be so tough!
The crew! I'm diggin' the dude's jeans, I want a pair!
I'm definitely tuning in next season, hair appointments or not!
*Taddy and I are watching a show called "I Was Bitten", and I think I just decided I have a new nightmare. Snake bites! You should've seen this unfortunate, but foolish, dude's hand. Oh gag!
2 comments:
Katee was so my favorite. That one with her and her partner all in black, that was my favorite dance. So incredibly moving. And what do you mean, me make it cool? Crazy
Oh man that looks like so much fun! Someday, we might be back in Utah and I will be your other tag along buddy to go and do misc things with ya!!!
Post a Comment