Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Family Pixies

Just thought I'd show off my handsome husband and good looking BIL's and FIL. Is that weird that I just said that?

I really love this picture of Andrew. He's so dang cute.
And also my pretty SIL's and MIL! Pay no attention to the troll on the far right.


All the grandkids, in all their glory! L-R: Crew, Ava, Adrie, Mazie, Madi, Bree, Kyra, Andrew, Ellie, Griffin. Those poor boys are pretty outnumbered!

A firetruck sped by right then, and Aves was so excited!

Ava was trying to get my attention and say, "listen! listen!", and I couldn't understand what she meant for the life of me. Then I remember, AHA, we listened to my iPod the other night at her house! Here she is enjoying The Little Mermaid "Kiss the Girl".

9 comments:

Nickell said...

hey so once upon a time, your sis had her bridals done at an amazing place. That junk shop. I once again need to know the name, because it is amazing. I am also wondering where you guys went for the train track shots....

Josh and Jackie said...

Oh I love them they turned out really cute. I really love your hair too by the way.

Anonymous said...

Caity-Lou (have you heard that in about 15 years?) Bet you never thought you'd be tracked down by your first grade teacher! I just happened to be googling former student's names, and happened upon your blog. It's so fun (and shocking) to find everyone all grown up!

You were one of my favorites . . . but of course you knew that. :)
Glad to see you're using your writing skills so well on your blog!

Mrs. L.

becklit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
becklit said...

Just looking at your friend blog list . . . How funny! Whitney is my cousin Richard's daughter. Small world!

Natalie said...

Those pictures turned out so cute, I love the one with all of the little ones, twins on each end! You look so pretty!

Katie said...

Okay well this comment has nothihg to do with this post but I needed to tell you how much I LOVE my haircut!!! I love it, I love it, I love it. Thank you so much. Everywhere I go I get great compliments. Your the greatest :)

cat+tadd=sam said...

Mrs. Littlefield! I can't believe it! I kid you not, I was talking about you with my family the other day! Please let me know where I can contact you at! Email? Blog? This is so fun! I love the blogging world!

becklit said...

I have yet to join the blogging world. Maybe someday when life with 5 kids gets a little calmer. :)
My e-mail address is ericbeck2@cox.net I'd LOVE to hear from you!!!!

Mrs. L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |