Due to one deeply offended husband, I will not be changing my name to exclude him. I guess I never saw it that way. In my defense, and so you don't think I'm terribly insensitive, I figured Tadd thought my blog was stupid and cheesy. Alright, he's right on, but I generally thought he didn't care! Well, once again Caitlyn was wrong. Anyway, let us all come together and create a new name for US.
All I'm coming up with is:
taddycat
Yikes, that's a pretty pathetic selection. Help, please!
4 comments:
why can't you just leave it how it is? i like it.
How about BitchenTadCat? I just love the word bitchen and you are including Tad! :)
I wanted to thank you so much for taking the time to fill out that survey!!! I owe ya!! Hope all is well
ACUTALLY i posted the pants pictures. Sorry it took so long!
Post a Comment