Do you ever feel like your life is only as boring as your blog? I absolutely do.
I'm just waiting for my next excitement peak in my life, and trust me, when that happens YOU'LL KNOW. You'll just feel it.
Good news, folks, Mal has yet to reveal ANOTHER artistic talent. She can do hair! If, of course, you've mixed up the color, pulled her gloves on for her, and started the pattern for her. If your hair color is ever haneous, and no one can be found, give Mal a call!
8 comments:
I actually invented the whole process. So naturally, I can do it. I know, my brilliance just does not end.
ohh I like that color-I may be tempted to do that next!
Such a pretty color and cut on you!
I love that you look good with blonde OR brown hair... I am debating whether or not to go dark again, my roots have gotten SO much darker since I had Brynlie, it's crazy! But I love your hair, it's really cute!
Lovin the color. Way to go to your sis! I am thinking I might need that color on my hair next time I come in.
Oh, I do love it, I do! See ya thursday!
Cat - I need you to come up here every 8 weeks an dmake me beautiful. I am hating my hair and i know that you work magic! i have to say i love your color.
were have meneghini family photo's taken on the Nov. 1st. ahhhhh!
Ah! Janeen, I can't see your blog to comment, you need to add me! caitlyncox@gmail.com. Fly me up there and I'll do your hair for free! Well...not free since you'd be flying me up there. haha!
Post a Comment