Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NTC Breakfast

I work with this cool dude who is all about being a force for good, as that is a huge belief of the company's. He organizes all sorts of charity events, and volunteer opportunities, and I've been lucky enough to participate in many of those!

Nu Skin hosted an NTC (Nourish the Children) breakfast for distributors during one of our fly-in meetings, which was a huge success!

Whitney and Kristen being important servers.

Ryan, Adrienne and I servin' up some pancake goodness.

And again, Ry-guy and me.

The leftover pancakes, I can't imagine they were all that good, were donated to the Provo Food & Care Coalition.

Mr. Scott Van Pelt, far left, is the mastermind behind quite a few of these charitable events, let's give him a round of applause!
Ugh, I can't hear you.

2 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

I am kind of sad I was out of town for the Fly in.

I have a fake giant crush on SVP.

I also have a fake giant crush on you.

kiley said...

So fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |