Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Softball

A summer activity almost the whole Cox family enjoys is softball! My BIL Chris Demartini always forms a team for his business, American Bailbonds, and this year a lot of Tadd's family played on it!

Here are just a few pics from a couple games I attended. I really miss that warm weather.

Buddy Andrew. He's so stinkin' cute.

Andrew with Lacey!

Batter up!


Big Pun, a good friend of the family. He'll hit that ball out of the park everytime!

BIL Chris

Tadd's cousin's daughter, Riley. She's such a sweetheart.

Riley's mom, Amber, and Amber's mom, Debbie! Debbie and my mother in law are sisters.

Lots of family and lots of fun! Whoopie!

1 comment:

Amber Ferran said...

Weird, definitely look like my mom in that picture, our heads are turned perfectly the same way! I love all the new family pictures of you guys, and I love your hair! It's weird to see how big Tadd's extended family has gotten, all of a sudden there's tons of grand kids! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |