Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's Time

My friends, it's time for a new domain name, and I need some input. I'm not one for creative words, so help me out here.

Seeing as how my current URL is a blatant lie, there is no Tadd involved in my blog, just Cat. Tadd doesn't contribute, nor is he rarely featured. Here is where my brainstorming has gotten me:

caitlynkittycat
kittycatcaitlyn
kitkatcox
kitcatcox
kitcat
kitkat
kitcox
kittencox
kittencatcox
heytherekittycat

Whit and I figured a smorgasbord of nicknames would be bitchin'. Thoughts? Additions?

10 comments:

Andrea said...

How bout bitchen?

Shanicherie said...

I like kitkat. PS...Ogg and Tadd are meant for each other. He loves those weird shows like you were talking about (I Was Bitten)...he'd watch those 24/7 if I let him!

Turpin's said...

Yes for real, Brent has a second interview with a company in Springville and they are flying him down on Oct 17th. We will see after that. If things went according we would intern with them in the summer and then if things go good we would hopefully get a job with them in a year from Dec. when Brent graduates! That would be fun huh!!!

Mal Robin said...

You need to fit bitchin in there...definitely.

Amber Ferran said...

I like heytherekittycat That's a cute one!

Meagan + Michael said...

I like kittencox. No prob, I know your great!

cat+tadd=sam said...

I dont't think that you should change names. I think that you should leave it and include me more.
Love
Tadd

Nickell said...

I vote Kitkat, or Kitkatcox, yeah those are good.

Andrea said...

Hmmm..Tad has a bit of a point...

cat+tadd=sam said...

Yeah Andie, I know. :( Poor guy was deeply offended. Whoops!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |