I have awesome coworkers!
I spent my work day sitting in a pink crepe paper throne wearing a jeweled crown, jeweled clip on earrings, and jeweled rings!
You know, the ones Dr. Clayton let you pick from his treasure box when you were cooperative during your doctor's appt. Those ones!

Kristen made me a FANTABULOUS cocount cake. Do you watch The Food Network? She duplicated, and bettered, Bobby Flay's winning Throw Down cocunut cake.
(L-R: Celina, Paula & Moppet, me, Kristen, Nashley, Mikey, Adrienne, Nick, Whitney and Justin. Not Pictured: Kevin and Jeff)
Thanks for making my birthday one of the BEST ever!

8 comments:
happy happy birthday c-at dear!
you seriously have such great coworkers-your work looks way too fun!
Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great day. Props to Tadd and your coworkers for making your special day so fabulous. You looked absolutely gorgeous too. I love your outfit.
My birthday wish to you is;
May your days be filled with gum drop dreams and candy cane wishes.
Happy Happy Happy Birthday! I want some of that Cake! Looks devine! Well, while we're talking about what I want, I wouldn't mind some PF Changs too! :) Hope you had a fabulous day!
Happy birhtday! I know I'm a day late....I'm sorry! It's the thought that counts right? haha. It sounds like you had a sweet birthday. Jake will have to take some tips from Tadd. Happy Birthday!
Kudos to me for giving birth to you!!!
Happy Birthday! I already told you, but it wouldn't be appropriate if I didn't post a Happy Birthday on your blog as well...:) Looks like you had a good one!!!
I think Jeff purposely stays out of pictures so I don't find out where he goes to lunch!! Thanks for mentioning him on the unpictured section :) I hope you had a great birthday. See you soon, I am desperatly in need of a hair cut.
Post a Comment