Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Miss My Friends








Did I mention I have the prettiest friend?

4 comments:

The DeGraffs said...

Yes....bunco,and its the coolest. And let me just tell you that you suck for not coming to dance. Not this past class but the one before that was honestly straight out of a nightmare. It was me and one other girl from our 9:00 class (I cant even remember the girls name) but the rest was the 10:00 class! You should of freakin seen what they had me doing...no no, attempt to do! It was HORRIBLE! I was humiliated...and no one to share the humiliation with :(

Mal Robin said...

Picture one...why are you looking down her shirt?

Turpin's said...

Ohhh man wish I could of been there! I promise..I will come sometime!!!

The iLLMaTiC said...

dude! i totally just posted a similar post and didnt realize you had the exact same one. Same title and everything. SoRRY! :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |