Hi! Ok, question (this doesn't apply to this post...I think I'm too late for that) I wanted to have my Dad's wife come in and get her hair cut from you but I wanted to pay you for it in advance as a favor to her. She cut my hair while I was there and I never got to return the favor...so I thought this would work. I don't have your e-mail, otherwise I'd e-mail you about this. Let me know what you think. Schedule/prices and such. Thanks hon. :)
6 comments:
$10
$20
http://choosethewrite.blogspot.com/
I'll bid $40 for the cut and color!
woops, sorry, wrong comment section! I digress.
Hi! Ok, question (this doesn't apply to this post...I think I'm too late for that) I wanted to have my Dad's wife come in and get her hair cut from you but I wanted to pay you for it in advance as a favor to her. She cut my hair while I was there and I never got to return the favor...so I thought this would work. I don't have your e-mail, otherwise I'd e-mail you about this. Let me know what you think. Schedule/prices and such. Thanks hon. :)
Post a Comment