Sunday was filled with birthday celebrations. I headed down to E.R (Elk Ridge, for those uncool peeps) with Haley and Jon after church, and after breaking the Sabbath for my dear mother who just NEEDED her Diet Dr.
I didn't get any pics from dinner, but we sisters had a glorious time chatting around the dinner table after we had all stuffed ourselves on my mother's delicious tacos.
After dinner I drove back up to Provo for Tadd and Camme's Cake n' Ice Cream Celebration. I picked up a cake from Costco, and afterward Camme, Kecia and I agreed that Costco cakes are no longer allowed. Could they get any heavier and unhealthy? From now on, some sort of dessert needs to be handmade (or purchased as an exception for me, sad) for everyone's birthday! Seriously, look at those 7 inch-high frosting balloons! Gag.

This was the exact type of cake I devoured with a friend a year ago for $50. We each ate 8 or 9 man-fist sized pieces. Another reason I should NEVER eat this cake again.

Check out Andrew, such a stud! Yes, that's a Hulk tat, awesome!

Darling little Bree! She can sign "milk" now, she's growing up so fast!

Ell Bell and Camme with Camme's sweet card!

Tadd and Crew-Man. They have a special bond, well more of an attachment. Don't try to take Crew away from Tadd, you'll regret it!
Happy Birthday to all you last-week-of-July-birthdays!
No comments:
Post a Comment