Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Guacamole Cannoli

Birthday dinner at Carrabbas with work friends!
(L-R: Tadd, Me, Nick, Celina, Aaron, Adrienne, Whitney, Sam, Paula, Alex)

Also, why can't guys smile? Except for Nick, but that's a WHOLE other story.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what I want to know! Why the heck can't guys smile for pictures? It's not like they look tough when they don't smile. They just look like they're not having fun and wishing they were somewhere else. I harp on Peter about that all the time.

Valerie Russell said...

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog. Looks like you've had a good summer too. Too bad it's over! So when's the next time all the girls are going to get together? Christmas?

Danielle, JK, Kendon & Boston said...

Hey Catilyn! of course I don't mind if you visit my blog. Yes I am so excited for Shelle's wedding, it is going to be beautiful! How are things for you going?

Anonymous said...

Um excuse you...why am i so far away in this picture? if you could post another of me zoomed in a ton that would be great. thanks catlan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |