Nu Skin insists we "work" on Pioneer Day, so our bosses conducted a little Amazing Race for my department.
You know how it goes, coworkers team up with complete opposites in
over sized solid colored 100% cotton T-shirts purchased at Costco, and then run around Provo following clues, and completing ridiculous tasks. You know...

Those crazy peeps in the orange are my team. Orange Dream Team!

One task was tossing a
Frisbee into a hula hoop. If you missed another member of the team had to do 10
push ups. If you traded responsibilities, 5
push ups had to be added to the 10. Our team had terrible luck in getting the
Frisbee in that stupid hoop, so between all six of us roughly 300
push ups were done. I did 50,
yay me!
I show you this particular picture with the man in the wheelchair because he saw us struggling, and figured he could help! He wheeled himself over, and began doing
push ups FOR US! Obviously he is crippled in some way, (not to mention his cancer ridden lungs, and toothless mouth) so in order to get on the ground he had to eject himself from his chair, and just fall straight forward onto his hands. Now that's sacrifice!

Another task: arranging letters to spell our Vision Statement.

Cruel task: eating an entire bag of pork rinds between all six of us.

I'm that little creature over there kneeling down. This was the egg toss. Ryan (far left) had to toss an egg into my outstretched shirt. First toss, right in the left
tata, luckily there was enough
absorption, so the egg didn't break!

Here's the team after the race ended! We really had such a great time! I whined and whined the day before and tried to get out of it, but I truly enjoyed myself! Plus, I easily ran more that day than I've run in a year. Now I can avoid exercise for another year. Phew.
1 comment:
Looks like you had a lot of fun. While having to go into work on the 24th would suck, at least you had fun while you were there. I love where you work. It looks like a blast.
Post a Comment