Rules and details for my auction!
*
I have decided I'll be auctioning off not one, but three, services: two women's hair cuts and a full color service. By request, a women's cut may be transformed into a one men's cut & one kid's cut.
*
I also decided to extend my auction to Sunday evening at 11:59 p.m, so as to accomodate all my dedicated bidders!
*
Here is how it's all gonna go down:
1. Auction opens up at 12:00 a.m; three separate postings, one for each different hair service.
*
2. The bidding begins at $10, and the average value of each service will be posted as well on each posting.
*
3. Your bid amount needs to be higher than the bid amount of the last comment (thus the whole auction element).
*
4. Round your bid up to the nearest dollar, please.
*
How do you bid? Leave a comment on the desired post with the amount you're bidding and your email address. If you are uncomfortable leaving your email address in the comment, email it to me at caitlyncox@gmail.com.
*
I'm allowing anonymous comments during the auction period, but the anonymous comments must contain a valid email address to be a valid bid.
*
How and when do you pay for your services? To ensure payment is made you'll click on the button in the left sidebar, pay the funds you've committed and email me the receipt of payment you receive from PayPal. After that's done, we will set up your hair appointment for the soonest time convenient for the both of us. I promise I'm good for it, promise.
*
Let the bidding begin!
Don't forget to check out HAIROIN.BLOGSPOT.COM
1 comment:
You need to add the money value of these services.
Post a Comment