Please tell me that's a precursor for things to come in 9 months! :)
Oh how sweet. What's the things name? I vote Peter, boy or girl.
Enjoy those kind, they sleep through the night:) Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!!!!
That's a good way to prepare yourself for the real thing...although let me warn you, that baby looks a WHOLE lot calmer then any I've seen. Just to warn you :)
what is this? An announcement?!!
Wow! How are you guys?I'm just letting you know i've started a blog...Jonathanandlaurasnow.blogspot.com(not a very original name:)Hope you're good!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Please tell me that's a precursor for things to come in 9 months! :)
Oh how sweet. What's the things name? I vote Peter, boy or girl.
Enjoy those kind, they sleep through the night:) Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!!!!
That's a good way to prepare yourself for the real thing...although let me warn you, that baby looks a WHOLE lot calmer then any I've seen. Just to warn you :)
what is this? An announcement?!!
Wow! How are you guys?
I'm just letting you know i've started a blog...
Jonathanandlaurasnow.blogspot.com
(not a very original name:)
Hope you're good!
Post a Comment