Monday, August 4, 2008

And that's How It's Done

A few things we did on Tadd's birthday...

Played with Ava, Crew and Griffin, his one true birthday wish.

Tadd experimented with his new helicopter! (The gift he managed to injure himself with) Right after I snapped this picture, he finally figured out how to get the propellers to start, resulting in mayhem. The helicopter wasn't staying on it's feet, and the blades were chopping the leaves off the flowers, so Tadd instinctively grabbed the helicopter. Those blades are made of fiberglass, dude!
*
Imagine my dad's anger when he found out Tadd had injured not just one, but both hands! That could take quite a toll on his golf swing!

We swam with friends Kristen and Scott, then headed off to Kiwanis Park to play Tennis. Stupid courts were full though, so off to Spoon Me we went!

The prettiest couple ever.

A close second.

And that's how a dizamn good birthday is done...

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Man! I wish I looked as hot as you in all these photos! You and Tad are a cute couple.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Tadd hurt his fingers again! at least it wasn't hospital hurt again though. Is he accident prone? I sometimes think Peter is, but then again when he's willing to put his hand in a fire pit with blazes coming out he'll most likely get burnt. Am I right? :)

Amber Ferran said...

Jason almost took his arm off with one of those helicopters...watch out! In fact, Peter almost did too. Our helicopter had a mind of it's own though, would just start turning and take off!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |