Today Taddy is 28, and I love him 28 times more than usual.
Here are some things you should know about my other half.
- He loves Sour Patch Kids, and can eat a whole bag in one sitting.
- He could live off of pizza, and being the bad wife I am, I practically let him.
- He is pretty afraid of heights.
- No matter what you bet him, or beg him with, he will not eat something he doesn't want to.
- He has the cutest cleft lip scar.
- He and his friend Gavin cruised Movies 8 naked their senior year. No joke.
- Tadd is a +2 handicap in golf. Two words for ya, boo-yah.
- He has a weakness for WWF on TV.
- He secretly enjoys smutty gossip magazines as much as I do.
- Tadd is one of the most accident prone people I know. Already sliced two fingers with his birthday present (more to come later...)
- He secretly wants to be in the Military.
- He has terrible gas most of the time, sooo endearing, right?
- Tadd loves his 7's, and looks so fetchin' cute in them.
- He is 6'3, but doesn't know it.
- Tadd bashes my TV shows, but gets into them with me.
- He has never been afraid to wear any color, any shade.
- I'm his Kitty and he's my Puppy. (We're s-t-r-a-n-g-e)
- Tadd pulls off a bald head better than any one I know (sorry Peter and Pete).
- He hates reading, but couldn't get enough of gospel literature on his mission.
- He could watch Man on Fire over and over again.
- He showers at least twice a day.
- He holds the course record at Davis Park Golf Course. 61.
- He dedicated hours and hours to our apartment by painting, hanging and cleaning.
- I have vacuumed only twice since we've been married, don't think it doesn't get done though.
- Tadd loves to sleep more than he loves me.
- If there is Chicken Fettucine Alfredo on the menu, you bet Tadd will order it.
- Tadd throws up once a week on average. I really wish he'd get to a doctor and fix it.
- He has great legs.
- He amazes me with his athletic abilities. He play any sport without looking awkward! A feat I will never master
- We both use the same five step face wash system every night.
Do you want me to continue, or are you over this? I could go on, but it's time to cuddle.
Happy birthday to my puppy! Love you!
10 comments:
Aw...happy birthday Tadd! Hope it was a great one! You guys are such a HOT couple!
You're such a sweet wife to write all those great things about Tadd. I disagree with the bald head comment but you knew I would. Tadd comes in a close 2nd. :)
That's funny about the TV show thing, because Aaron does the same thing. He bashes and bashes, but then watches.
Tadd is pretty amazing - we love him too!
I hope that Tadd had a great birthday! It was so fun to see you last night!
I love your list! Thank you for letting me learn a little more about him since I didn't even see him on my trip! Now you really have to come out!
I can't believe he's 28 already...almost 30! Better get going on the babies :) I know you want to.
-k- you make me laugh! You and your hubby are so cute together! I had to check out your blog after I saw your comment on mine. By the way I love my hair. I seriously think its the best its ever been!
HOW fun to learn new things about Tadd! I love it! Kris even learned a few new ones! Happy Birthday taddow!
Come over some time so we can watch Man on Fire. I love that movie too :)
Post a Comment