Saturday, July 19, 2008

Memorandum

I saw this on Mikel's blog and thought I could use a little walk down Memory Lane!

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

I can't wait to see what people remember!

8 comments:

Mikel said...

I remember once during our freshman year we made blueberry shakes at my house (Kimberly might have been there too) and we all ended up with blueberries all over in our braces!

hollilyne said...

Oh my, memories... there were so many just weird funny things we did but I can't remember any specifics really. I do remember though your garbage sandwich (I think that is what you called it). I was trying to figure out what exactly you used to put on it, it was so good but all the stuff was like stuff I would never eat alone. You did get creative but it was always good.

Shanicherie said...

Ha! Remember math with retard Mr. Lemon and how he called US all special ed students? It was a blast though! Who else was in there? Colton, wasn't Matt Clark in there? I just remember us not learning a thing in there and messing around the entire time. Awesome!

Brice and Fallon said...

I remember when I first met you at Nu Skin. I called you and Nick and Kristen the "three" to make fun of you but I was secretly jealous because I wanted to be a part of it :(

Josh and Jackie said...

I remember in 8th grade when we made up that silly routine when we tried out for show choir....ZIPIDEE DOODA lol good times...I'm just glad we all made it.

Meagan + Michael said...

I remember the first time I met you. It was our freshman year and you had that little pixie hair cut and you had a crush on Bryan. I remember all the sleep overs at your house and all the fun we had funning around your neighborhood!

Carole Ann & Jon said...

I remember picking you and Kristen up from work and going to the other building.. and Diet Coke Runs!!!

Colby and Hilary said...

I must say this memory I have doesn't really involve you so much or me but we were both there... I think you will remember and laugh a little bit when I say the memory I have is when we were in hair school and kim and sherell were yelling back and forth about those stupid shoes. Ha Ha then Nicole walked in and it was super awkward!! Ha Ha gotta love those two girls!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |