Did you get the most recent Anthropologie catalog?
I did, and instantly fell in love with every single article of clothing, save a pair or two of shoes. I would love to look as if I stepped right out of one of those glorious pages. I long for ethereal style while I gaze at Anthro's pages. I would say that their clothing is overpriced, but in all actuality, I would pay an arm and a leg for their perfect outfit.
I am in re-love with Twilight. I began the series again last Saturday. Re-love.
2 comments:
I restarted them a while ago and am now halfway through the third book. Freaking A-MA-ZA-ZING!
Hey, just found your blog from facebook! You are so funny, I think every girl wants to own every outfit in a magazine! And Twilight... love it! I liked them a lot more the second time too. Are you looking foward to the movie? Have you read The Host?
Post a Comment