Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Arts n' Crafts

On Friday Mallory and Wacko sat down for a good hour or so and painted! Lo and I joined in a bit, but not as seriously as these two!

I doubt I could love this boy any more than I already do.

And here is the extent of my creativity

Mal was so into it, and really encouraged Wacko to be very creative. Of course she did, she's the definition of creative, and I envy her.

Just a few of my favorite pics from that day

3 comments:

Sue said...

Jack has the best aunts!!

Mal Robin said...

That was so fun. I highly encourage anyone and everyone to just sit down and watch little kids do art. Its the best.

Ashley Thalman said...

WARNING: this comment has nothing to do with your post and so I request your pardon in advance.
HELP! your have come highly recommended. what do you suggest for a blond curly head who desperately needs a change? a cut? a color? bangs?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |