Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy 16th Bizzle Rizzle Bootsie!

Happy birthday to my littlest sister! Isn't she a catch!?

Poor Lo has had to put up with five snotty older sisters all her life, and she's turned out better than all of us combined! How in heck does that happen!?

Here's how...she's such a sweet, caring girl. She's very active in her ward, and makes friends like no bodies business! I guess it's those friends of hers that have told her time and time again to stop listening to what her bratty sisters say. Thanks to you girls!

I love you tons Lo, and am so impressed at what a beautiful young woman you have become. And don't be surprised if I act like an older brother in how I treat your dates. They will definitely be interrogated by me! I have no doubt you're too good for any of them!

I hope you have a spank-tastic birthday!

2 comments:

kecia said...

she is so cute! she should go out with my bro now that they are both 16!

Jessica said...

She is so cute, and I just wanted to say how beautiful you look in this picture. You are so photogenic, every picture of you is perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |