- Dark Knight (duh)
- Swing Vote
- SOTP 2 (I can't wait for this one!)
- Fly Me to the Moon
- Henry Poole is Here
- The House Bunny
And those are just summer movies!
In other movie news...I recently saw Journey to the Center of the Earth - not my choice. I wasn't terribly unimpressed, however. The 3D aspect was entertaining. Poor Brendan Fraizer though...not an acting bone in his body.
I saw Mamma Mia today! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Lauged a lot, cried a bit. I will absolutely own this one, and I've already purchased the soundtrack. Brings back memories of seeing it on Broadway in New York!
I was so impressed with these actor's voices, especially Amanda Syefried (loved her in V. Mars), and wondered outloud with Celina how they managed to get those three grown men to do that movie. Loved it though! I highly recommend it!
We also wondered what happened to the days of singing and dancing in public in expression of emotions. Or...did those days ever even exist?
*to be seen - der
7 comments:
I will be singing and dancing through the halls of Nu Skin on Monday.
http://simplychicblogs.blogspot.com/ - This is where I got the blog stuff. It was SO SO SO much easier than designing my own, because she already has them put together...if that makes sense. Go there and you'll see. I'm sure there are more sites like this out there, if you come across a good one, let me know! But this is where I got the one I have right now.
I can't sleep, so I've been looking at our family's blogs.
I have decided your comments are funnier than anyone else's. And very often funnier than the post itself.
If I had an award, I would give it to you.
Mamma Mia is my favorite movie ever! When it ended I wanted to watch it again. I can't wait for the DVD.
Mamma Mia is next on my list, and I'm very excited.
And yes, the rain was magic. I put on my rain boots with my Sunday dress and ran around outside.
Thanks for your cute comment, I always love reading your blog! You are so creative, and you are always doing something fun, I love it!
I wanna see the Mia (that is what us cool people call it) so bad. Will I ever? Probably not until it comes out on DVD. Thanks alot VAN.
Post a Comment