Caitlyn - What a surprise! This will be a fun way to keep in touch for sure. Been married a little over 2 years now and we just moved to New Jersey where Tyrel grew up. Pretty wild. Where are you at? Your blog is SO cute - sure wish I had your skills!
Hey cutie. Amber told me I missed you by a few minutes at the shower last night. I was so bummed. I wanted to visit with you. I'll just need to make another hair appointment and then we can visit. :)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, he is so freaking cute.I love him!
What little cuties!
hey nice blog we will have to keep in touch! This is the cutest baby? Who's is it?
Caitlyn - What a surprise! This will be a fun way to keep in touch for sure.
Been married a little over 2 years now and we just moved to New Jersey where Tyrel grew up. Pretty wild.
Where are you at?
Your blog is SO cute - sure wish I had your skills!
Hey cutie. Amber told me I missed you by a few minutes at the shower last night. I was so bummed. I wanted to visit with you. I'll just need to make another hair appointment and then we can visit. :)
Oh how I love him. And I love you. Thanks for coming to visit. We had a great time. You are always welcome to come and play!
Post a Comment