Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dilemma

Remember forever ago when I desperately wanted a third column? Now I'm wondering if it's too cluttered!
Help.

9 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Maybe a little, but nothing that's appalling. But you're talking to ME, the Queen of Minimalism!

Mindy said...

Hey Caitlyn, I love checking your blog! You're a funny funny girl!
Mindy (Drury) Mullen

Janeen said...

Ok I have the opposite dilemma, I have been helping my Aunt and Uncle set up their blog and they want columns on both side like yours and I have gone crazy trying to figure it out so if you could help me set theirs up, you would be AMMMMMAZZZZING!

Anonymous said...

I love the look of your blog, but I can see it getting a little cluttered. It's still cute and I'm a symetrical freak so I stay stick with the 3 columns.

Jessica said...

I love the third column. In fact I am very jealous of it!!

Nickell said...

I love the third column. That's why I added it to mine, but I think you can simplify with still keeping the third column...like maybe by just getting rid of some of the things you have on the sides. Or having a smaller header....But I do like....

Erin said...

I like it. And by the way, I blog stalk you all the time. I love your blog.

Kar said...

If you or someone you would trust with your own hair could somehow get mine back to anything close to my natural color before Tuesday, I would forever be your best friend. I have been unsatisfied with my regular girl as of late and I can't even get into her before Tuesday anyway. Seriously, I need to get rid of my roots!

hollilyne said...

Caitlyn! It has been sooo long since I have talked to you. And I totally read like all of your blogs. Of course you are still as funny as ever. I am so happy to find your blog and to here from you. What a happy surprise :)
Holli Drury

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |