Saturday, July 12, 2008

Current Obsessions

Alright Mallory, here you have it
  • White teeth
  • All things having to do with blogs
  • Summery sandals
  • Kookaburra Licorice (ah...my vice)
  • Arrowhead water
  • French braiding my hair
  • Tennis
  • Tadd's golf
  • Amazing photography blogs
  • Swimsuits (I think I now own 30)
  • My new one piece swimsuit with attached skirt
  • Large totes
  • People watching
  • Stretching my limbs
  • Antique looking homes (a few on Center Street in Provo have me infatuated)
  • The positive game - steering clear of all negative thoughts, especially at work
  • Summer dresses that I can make garment-friendly
  • Teal
  • Tan skin
  • Fake vacations
  • My beveled feet when I point them just right
  • Strawberries and Cream Slimfast at night
  • Del Taco's Shredded Beef Del Carbon tacos. Deeeeeelicious
  • Avoiding shampoo
  • Friends TV series
  • The upcoming movies Mama Mia and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
  • Brickbreaker on my BlackBerry
  • Swimming and laying out
  • America's Best Dance Crew
  • Twilight series
  • Smutty magazines (this obsession may never change)
  • Van Ethan
  • Figuring out a way to get rid of belly fat without doing anything at all - not successful so far
  • Crest Diet Coke with PB Twix (maybe if I cut this out I could work on the obsession above)
  • Sunless tanner
  • Attractive by nature people

I challenge all you blogga's to write up your own list as well.

4 comments:

Haley said...

I call dibs on going with you to Mamma Mia and Sisterhood!!
HA

chadandash said...

So Im a little bummed that we didnt get to go on our double date. We'll be back in December...mark it on your calender!

aLiCe said...

INVU4URAQT :)

PS Thats rude of Haley. Because I already called dibs on you for Mamma Mia. Gosh- why doesn't she know everything?

Kar said...

Mamma Mia
Brickbreaker
Antique looking homes on center street (at the east end especially)
Friends TV
America's Best Dance Crew
Arrowhead Water
Tennis

=Great list

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |