Sunday, October 7, 2007

Nu Skin's Global Convention

This post is extremely past due considering that Nu Skin's convention was over a month ago, but I think I just mustered up enough energy to discuss this 4-day event. Needless to say, this event was utterly exhausting, although fun and rewarding. I was one ornery girl by the end of it, and was lucky enough to be able to go home mid-afternoon on the last day, rather than late that evening.


Nu Skin has their enormous global convention once every two years, and it is truly a sight to behold. I won't be able to do it justice by trying to explain the amount of money, time and effort that goes into this convention. And, there is no way to explain the number of asians who attend. I will find a few extra pictures and post them later. But for now, here are just some of me and some friends.


Kristen and I during Bill Cosby's entertainment. We work in the same department and we're basically inseparable during work.

Ashley Church and I during some workshop of sorts. This was the last day, and I was sooo tired! Ash doesn't work in my same department, but don't let that fool you! We make sure we still see plenty of each other!


Not sure when this was, but I think we both fell asleep promptly after this picture was taken.

More pictures to come...

1 comment:

Megan said...

See how pretty Kitty is?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |