Sunday, October 28, 2007

25 Fun Facts about Tadd and Caitlyn

This is merely to pass my time, not necessarily yours.

1. We were both born in the same hospital, but five years apart
2. Tadd was wearing a Mr. Bubbles shirt when we first kissed
3. I eat a packet of Hostess Donnettes every weekday morning
4. My dream car is a BMW, newest and nicest around
5. Tadd won't condone my dream car fantasy; he says they are terrible cars
6. I have the weirdest feeling that we'll have three sons and one daughter, in that order
7. Tadd has a terrible habit of biting his nails off
8. I very much dislike peanut butter
9. Tadd and I sleep with separate blankets, and not under a comforter
10. My favorite smell is rain
11. There are six kids in both of our families
12. Last month I used over 6,000 texts
13. Tadd isn't really one for sweets, unless they are Sour Patch Kids
14. We both have a little obsession with Nordstrom
15. We have three stuffed pets: a dog named Clarence, a monkey named Alfred, and a lamb named Monica
16. Tadd doesn't like my hair brown
17. I am highly addicted to TV series on DVD
18. Tadd bought me a Football for Dummies book this year for obvious reasons
19. Tadd won the Low Amateur title in the 2005 Utah Open
20. I can't stand the sound of someone slurping their cereal milk
21. Tadd and I have the same favorite color: pink
22. I know practically everything that goes on in my friend Ali's life, and she lives in Texas. We just text ALL day long.
23. Tadd throws up an average of twice a week, and no...he is not bulimic
24. My favorite food is watermelon and Tadd HATES the stuff
25. I'm mad at Bella Swan

6 comments:

Mal Robin said...

I loved that, can i have more please?

Megan said...

Why are you mad at Bella--is there more I don't know? Biting your nails isn't THAT bad of a habit. BMWs are just fine cars, thank you; our's has been problem free (I say that now and, well, I probably just jinxed it). Tadd has good reason for not liking watermelon. You weren't actually born in a hospital; we just tell you that so you feel like you'll fit in.

That was a pretty much brilliant post. (YOU are pretty much brilliant.) We should all mimic your lead.

Mikel said...

I think I got my pages at. http://shabbyprincess.com/
I've been getting a few more from here too.

kecia said...

wow! I learned a lot about you two! Loved this!

The Leishman Family said...

you forgot to mention that on any given saturday or any day for that fact, that the two of you don't have any place to go you can sleep till 2 or 3 without even thinking twice. ha ha we love you two!

Megan said...

Lacey is so right. That is something totally unique about you guys. I've never met a couple that can sleep in for that long. It's downright amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |