Sunday, October 7, 2007

Holding the Twins

Crew Christopher and Griffin Ty were born September 23rd, and spent their first few weeks in NICU. Chris and Tysen were finally able to bring the boys home yesterday, October 5th, but I was able to first hold them when they were still in the newborn intensive care unit. Here are a couple pictures!

I'm holding Crew in this picture. This was just a few days after I had spent some time of my own in the E.R for an ovarian cyst, so if I look frail and sickly, it's because I was!

Lindey is holding Crew here, and I'm holding Griffin. It was so fun to hold one of them and just stare at him, and then switch! They are absolutely not identical, and it was just so fun to notice the differences in their faces! They are adorable little boys, and I can't wait to help Chris and Tysen out at their home!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Finally, photos of you! I've just been waiting on pins and needles for this display of your extraordinary beauty, darling cyst-er of mine. (I'm convinced I'm very clever, you know.) You couldn't look nasty if you tried. And try you should--it makes the rest of us remember there's a chance you're human and not some alien beauty here to make us all feel like fat boys in girls' clothing . . .

Sue said...

You look so NATURAL holding a baby!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |