Friday, September 28, 2007

Ava Comes to Visit

As you know, Tadd and I live with his parents in their basement. Many wonderful things come from living in the "hub" of the Cox family. Tadd's parents house is kind of the gathering place for everyone, and there is always something going on. Naturally, we would like a place of our own, but we need to take care of a few more things before we can move out. Anyway...the best perk of living with Tadd's parents right now happens to be our little neice Ava. While Chris and Tysen have been caring for their new twins, and running back and forth between the hospital, Grandma Camme has been watching Ava, and she's over at her Grandma's a lot. She is at such a fun stage right now, crawling and saying her own little words. I took a few pictures of Ava getting a bath, and I hope her parents don't mind me posting naked pictures of their little girl!

Ava will put anything and everything in her mouth, so naturally she was reaching for the soap to taste it. You've gotta be quick when you're around her!



Papa was making Ava laugh, which is a daily occurance. She always giggles at him!


Here is Ava in the Yankee's jammies Tadd bought her!

4 comments:

Megan said...

So with all the photos on your page, I'm getting the feeling you're baby hungry. Going to feast soon?

whitneyingram said...

She is so adorable! You guys are lucky that you get to see her alot. This might sound wierd, but I want to pinch her little butt cheeks.

Kris said...

You need to warn people if your going to be putting nude pictures on your blog. Looks like fun.

Megan said...

Update your damn blog. I need to see pictures of my pretty Kitty's face, foo. And no pictures of your bare bum bum; Whitty might say that she wants to pinch it too . . . I guess that would be if you HAD a pinchable bum bum.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |