Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

One thing I very much enjoy about Halloween is seeing all my neices and nephews dressed up their clever costumes! It's pretty crazy that since last Halloween there are three new grandkids added to the family!
L-R: Adrie the Nice Witch, Ellie the Cheerleader, Madi the Sports Fan, Bree the Caterpillar, Kyra as Dorothy, Mazie the Witch, Ava the Octopus, and Andrew the Pirate
Crew and Griffin in their little skeleton costumes. I just had to rotate the photo so it looks a little like the skeletons are standing!

All the grandkids! Sorry your head is cut off, Madi!

Papa (Tadd's Dad) grows huge pumpkins each year in his side yard garden, it's amazing! Kris and Papa got the job of carving out the pumpkins this year. Surprisingly, the walls of these pumpkins are really thick, and there is hardly any goo in them! (I think I hate the word "goo".)

Adrie standing in front of one of the pumpkins. Notice the electric saw on the ground...these sorts of things are what it takes to carve award winning pumpkins.













The pumpkins Papa grew and carved for this year's Halloween










My Cox neices as Nice Witch, Caterpillar and Dorothy

3 comments:

Ryan + Jess said...

wow those pumpkins are huge! Does he really win awards for them? And why aren't there any Halloween pictures of you in your costume :)

Megan said...

I think you could slip little Bree in one of those big pumpkins. "Some Squash." Ava the Octopus was super cute!

kecia said...

love the glowing pumpkin pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |