Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!

I believe congratulations is in order for the following bloggers:
Katie "Skatelayne", Anna, and Darise
*
I'm so excited to meet Katie and Anna! Amazing how this blogging world brings us together!
*
Darise is my husband's cousin, so she's MINE now too, and I was so pleased to see that she bid on my services! Lucky for me we already have an appointment set up for tomorrow!
*
Also, being the ditz that I am, I informed Darise she'd won my auction and instructed her to donate $40 to The Nielson PayPal account, when she'd actually just bid $20! Being the GEM Darise is, she actually donated $40 without a second thought! So sorry Darise!
*
Katie and Anna, contact me soon so we can set up your appointment!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your support! When you finalize your totals for your auction, can you email the grand total to nienieauction@gmail.com where we are collecting totals for the many auctions that took place. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

It's my pleasure to help out. I read their story the other day and couldn't hold back my tears. I was more than happy to pay $40 even though I was confused since I only bid $20. I quickly realized $20 wasn't nearly enough. I'm so excited for my appointment tonight.
BTW, I LOVE your new header! It's so freaking cute!

Cait said...

lol okay so from your comment haha I know I thought about it and then decided I wouldn't think it was as funny if I paused for a minute before taking the picture. lol I'm glad you would have done the same!

Shanicherie said...

I'm not crazy! I want it to cool down cause I'm not a skinny mini like you and like to cover up and get all cuddly! Haha!

Amber Ferran said...

Darise is so happy with her hair! And her hair always looks so cute! You truly are so talented Caitlyn

Trevan, Megan and Kaleigh! said...

Hey!
Sounds like you are staying busy with the hair thing! Well, tell Tad that we are living in the Pikesville/Mount Washington Area! You guys are welcome to come stay with us anytime you want to come visit his mission!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |