I AM SO MAD AT THOSE DOGS!! Scott and I have always agreed that we would avoid getting a dog until our kids were begging for one and were old enough to help with one. Ever since Justin brought those stupid dogs in Scott has been pestering me to get a dog. Now let me ask you this, who would end up taking care of the dog....ME. But I must admit they are pretty cute.
6 comments:
when i saw the title I was thinking more about the people version
I AM SO MAD AT THOSE DOGS!! Scott and I have always agreed that we would avoid getting a dog until our kids were begging for one and were old enough to help with one. Ever since Justin brought those stupid dogs in Scott has been pestering me to get a dog. Now let me ask you this, who would end up taking care of the dog....ME. But I must admit they are pretty cute.
They're so adorable. I love dogs, especially small dogs.
Yes, I have two. They are cute but alot of work! I want to know who the hottie is holding the cute pup!:)
All I know is with dogs you always have poop! That is way I have deprived my children from any pets!
Angel babies.
Sopher is cuter, but these little guys are quite fantastic.
Nothing like a Yorkie baby hogging the bed at night.
Post a Comment