Saturday, September 13, 2008

Scuzzy Saturday

Saturday's are ugly days.

So, what's a girl to do on a Saturday when she's supposed to attend her friend's baby shower and go out in public? Well, she yanks her hair back for a frickin' early flight home from California*, skips the teeth brushing** and swishes Diet Coke around her mouth.

Ah, the joys of Saturdays.

Granola, Powla (housing the moppet) and Funny-Pants

*Flew to California for a work thing at noon on Friday, and flew home at 7 a.m. the next day, ugh
**I forgot my toothbrush ok!?

4 comments:

Mal Robin said...

Ah, i love Funny Pants. At least you didnt forget you bra...again.

cat+tadd=sam said...

I did though! Funny pants had to drive me back to my house before we headed to the airport!

Kim said...

I think you look fabulicious (I've been watching way tooo much Project runway)

● C E L I N A ● said...

i was there...but then i left becuase i could smell your breath coming around the point of the mountian.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |