I heart you.
I think we should take pics and stuff of our good finds. Help people see why we love our thrift.
Oh definitely!
i miss zuppas. Can you send me some!
i like your buddy. and you of course!
Okay, A, you look totally and completely gorgeous in this picture and B, I need to know what these great finds were. I love thrift shopping...well I love to go off referrals.
maybe a costume????maybe tomorrow?
I cant wait to see!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I heart you.
I think we should take pics and stuff of our good finds. Help people see why we love our thrift.
Oh definitely!
i miss zuppas. Can you send me some!
i like your buddy. and you of course!
Okay, A, you look totally and completely gorgeous in this picture and B, I need to know what these great finds were. I love thrift shopping...well I love to go off referrals.
maybe a costume????
maybe tomorrow?
I cant wait to see!
Post a Comment