Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Smooth Move


I just made the most kick-a smoothie with our freakin' sweet Magic Bullet, thanks to Kris, Kecia and Christmas. You all probably know the kitchen intimidates me, but after reading through the bullet's recipe book, I feel armed and ready!
*
Back to my smoothie, seriously the best. Jamba Juice ain't got nothin' on my bullet. You'll love this:
*
-Two handfuls of frozen berries (I favor blueberries, so a little extra of those)
-Half a banana
-Half a little thingie of Blueberries & Cream Yoplait yogurt
-Four-ish ice cubes
-Splash of orange juice
*
Who wouldn't love those measurements?

4 comments:

Sue said...

Did my eyes deceive me, or did I just see a recipe in Caitlyn's postings?

cat+tadd=sam said...

No trickery, that's a recipe there.

Emily said...

I totally have that magical bullet too! its awesome for pasta sauces, hummus and all sorts of other stuff too!

Anonymous said...

I'm not kidding when I say I've seen the informercial for this thing over 10 times. I told Peter I wanted to buy one. They look awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |