Friday, September 19, 2008

La-Lympics

With the Olympics still fresh on our minds, I thought now would be a great time to reflect upon the day I had the honor of grasping the Olympic Torch...

Too bad it wasn't any cooler than going up to the Olympic Park in Park City for a Nu Skin Ruby Trip. Eh, good time either way.


Whit and I on the lift heading up to the Alpine slide, whoopee!!!

Justin and Whitney SUPER excited for the slide. P.S. It was really freakin cold. IN JUNE!

Our first Nu Skin bobsled team!

Sometimes, do you not know how to finalize a post, so you just end it, all lame-like? That's what I'm doing now...

2 comments:

Turpin's said...

That is one thing that I never got to do when I lived in Utah...go donw the Alpine slides! When I come back we will have to do that! Hope all is going well! Love ya!!!

Amber Ferran said...

Yep, totally lame ending on this blog post...way to go. I love the Alpine slides, I don't know if Jason's ever been on them...time to make a trip up there! I wonder when they close the Alpine slides?..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |