My second oldest sister, Whitney, or more commonly known as "Wheenie", is the only daughter of the sixchix who has graced my parents with a grandchild. Because of her giving nature, in regards to this grandchild, she is naturally the favorite. (It's ok Mom and Dad, I understand. No hard feelings.)
Jack Rockwell Ingram is certainly the apple of my parent's eyes, and gosh I don't blame them. Jack is loads of fun, and at such a hilarious age right now. The other day Jack took his juice box and snack in hand and began walking down the stairs. His mother hears him call, "Bye Whitney! I'm going to Tuesday!". Now who couldn't love that?

Jack is painting up a storm, and not so happy to have his picture taken.

Jack has an infectious laugh, and in my head, he's issuing that laugh right at this moment.

6 comments:
I love you- and so does Jack. I think I might be having another Jack soon. My period is almost a week late.
Nice to see that the blog is the first to know...
Who does that? Who leaves that kind of information on a BLOG COMMENTS PAGE that isn't even your own? We'll keep our fingers and toes crossed.
Yeah, no freakin' kidding, Megan! Is nothing sacred? Maybe I will give blow by blow details of my hysterectomy!
Hold on, kids. Did mom really just write that?
Post a Comment