So I saw my mom was whipping out embarrassing pictures of her children years ago, so rather than pitching a fit, I decided to top her pictures with ones I've discovered. Enjoy!

My sisters and I went to Westridge Elementary, and back then Westridge was a year round school. We were on the track system, and we had breaks periodically for a few weeks. We always took advantage of those breaks, and did all sorts of fun activities. Here are we visiting a dinosaur park of sorts; I'm sincerely hoping you don't immediately recognize which one I am...

Whitney was once heard saying that in this photograph she's fairly sure she's having the most fun of her life. Wouldn't you agree?
9 comments:
Can someone please explain to me why I looked like a hobo and Mallory looked cute. Oh wait, I still look like a hobo and Mallory still is cute. I hate that.
Did you not happen to look in my direction?
I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary when I looked at you :)
I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary when I looked at you :)
That's it. I'm holding your husband hostage until you take it back.
K, girls...these pictures just bring back WAY too many memories...I helped RAISE you!
Tara just really freaked me out with that statement. Was it her that was baby sitting when we had the popcorn fiasco with the Chapel (sp?) family? That poor, poor baby sitter. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary when I looked at Kitty either. Oh, and I hope you still have that hat, Whit, it's so darn fashionable.
Lloyd :) Cute pictures BTW, i need to get on the ball and post something on my page
Hey! I have a question for you...I've been messing with the template for my blog. Where do you get your cute templates?
Post a Comment