Monday, October 15, 2007

I Get Paid for This?

I have an awesome job. Awesome. Besides the fact that I happen to enjoy my position, I work for an amazing company. This amazing company I work for provides their employees with great company parties, kick-butt bonuses, and occasional activities such as cracker-eating contests. See below:

Nervously awaiting my crackin' debut

My fellow competitors

Nick Johnson. Notice the cracker spray.

Kristen Byram. Nothing makes for a better cracker-eating contestant than an individual with braces.

I had a divine strategy...pour water onto my crackers to eliminate dryness and sticking. They said I'd be disqualified though...

Don't you wish you worked in Executive Support at Nu Skin Enterprises???

11 comments:

Swensons said...

KAT!!!!!
oh my i love your blog! I am a blogin fool!
I will make sure to look at yours often, cause its super cute!
by the way LOVE THE DARK HAIR!

Swensons said...

and its not KAT its CAT!
SORRY!!!! i'm a tard!

Megan said...

Who is that blonde girl in the photos on this post? If I were Kristin, I'd kill you for putting that online.

Sue said...

Somehow it just isn't fair that you can enter all these food eating contest and look like - well, like you do. I cry FOUL!

Megan said...

Ditto, ma.

whitneyingram said...

It looks more like a preschool than a job. But hey, if you are getting paid- snack on!

Ryan + Jess said...

ok, what? you have a blog?? I hope your husband contributes also...tell him hi from his eastbay buddy, jess.

Lindsey said...

ha! I love it! So that's what you guys do in your department! Maybe I should change jobs...I have done that cracker contest and it makes me gag just to think about it! By the way, cute blond hair! I guess blonds do have more fun!

Mal Robin said...

yeah. I hate you. eat up stupid fatty.

kecia said...

yes i wish i had a job like yours. i hope you held up your reputation from the cake eating contest! who knew you had these hidden talents?

Megan said...

Who agrees that Mally needs to shut her mouth as she falls into the same category as Kittles?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |