Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dallas Roberts Academy of Hair Design - Class of 2005!

As many of you know I attended Dallas Roberts Hair Academy in Provo, and I know work at Robert Cole Salon in Provo. Although it was slightly an extension of high school, what with all the girls and their drama, I really enjoyed it and I'm so glad I went! I thought you may enjoy viewing some pictures of my happenings at the salon and at hair school.


In the fall of my first few months in hair school, we had a hair show at the Regan Theatre at UVSC. The theme was Era's of Hair (or something along those lines). Our era was Futuristic! I recruited my little sis, Mallory, and one of her friends, and then we had a bunch of girls from school.

A couple other students, our instructor, Joni Maw Bryce, and I coreographed the dance we did for the show, and it was really neat! It was a techno song that started out very softly, and my friend Hillary and I came on dancing in pointe shoes, and then it broke out into this cool techno (although not my typical music of choice, but it worked perfectly).

Me, Mallory, and another hair school student


How rad is Mally's hair? We didn't use any hair extensions, just styrofoam balls!



Mallory, me and Rosemary


Mallory and Robin


Waiting for Whitney to finish cooking


Photo shoot during hair school



I always catch Ali at her best. We did a classy roller set on her hair.


This is the new shade I'm sporting, it's so pretty! *Wink*

Me, Angela Johnson, Ali Miller and Tiana Barrand

2 comments:

Mikel said...

Ah! I think I figured it out...first time on any scrapbooking site so I'll have to look around for more patterns! Thanks for all your help!

kecia said...

hmmm-now i have some great ideas for my next haircut!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |