My annual Thriller partner, Mary Kate Anderson, and her friend Krichele.
WHEN you go, be sure to arrive there early! Here's why...
WHEN you go, be sure to arrive there early! Here's why...
It's hilarious to watch all these zombies walk around and scare the heck out of so many people! I must admit, I was subject to their terror numerous times...
Um...her arm? Gross.
I'm setting my little sister up with this guy
6 comments:
I wish I would have known there was such a show! I'm all about dance and especially if it's Thriller! I guess I'll have to go next year!
Oh my goodness!! That looks so much fun! I am so mad we never went when we were there! I need you to do something for me! I need you to tell Mary Kate that she looks great! I had no idea who you two even where! You, with your LUSH locks of brown hair and her Blonde "DO ME" bombshell bob! A+ all the way around! I LOVE IT!!
I wish I could see it. You gush every year and I've never gone. Mary Kate looks fab, by the way. Tell her I said so.
looks like an adventure! you always do exciting things!
OK, now I am going to have a very hard time sleeping tonight. That kind of stuff just creeps me out. I am glad that there are people in the world that can enjoy that for me.
That looks psycho to me, but hey, whatever floats your boat. I actually heard it was good.
Post a Comment