My incredibly handy husband
I'm telling you, I've not come across any project that he couldn't figure out how to do
And everything he does...he overdoes. And I get to reap the benefits of that little quirk of his
Oh, and his spray painting skills are top notch
Just a few of his many, many projects...
Built a beautiful frame for this mirror. Free mirror, might I add.

Helped me repair this KSL treasure
Also, painted this chair (a baby shower gift), and of course it wouldn't have been complete without whiting out Sam's name, right? I never would've put the extra time in. But my husband? Absolutely.
This is only a small amount of the things he's built or fashioned around the house...(installed ceiling fans, removed sliding shower doors, installed laundry room storage, repositioned my closet rod, etc), and I love looking around our little casa and seeing that he has fiddled with just about everything to improve it.
I should rent him out. Interested?



3 comments:
"If you can't be handsome, be handy."
So which one is Tadd?
Oh, but he's both!
Do you love that chandelier I see in the mirror reflection? Because I would love to paint it...
Post a Comment