The power of the priesthood

Post edit: this is the work of my ever-so-talented sister, Megan.
You can view her prints at zazzle.com/logophilia.
Unfortunately, she has sworn she will never do one of these again.
Swears on her grave.
Which she claims she'll end up in, if she was ever forced to make a blessing print again.
Oh, the drama.
5 comments:
That is so cool! I wish I had Austin's blessing recorded word for word so I could get one. I am so sad that I don't :( Tell your sister she needs to put the Proc. to the family on sale for Christmas. I want to get it for my bro in law!
your sister is so talented. that is amazing!!! love it!
I want one!
That is the cutest thing ever, I love it!
TELL HER NOT TO BE OVER THEM....I LOVE IT!!!
when we make a baby I WANT one.
Post a Comment