ALL the new additions to our families!
ETA: next year

post edit:
Oh my! I had no idea this post could have possibly, in any way, hinted that I was pregnant! I'M NOT! Oh my gosh, I think I'd die. A 5 month old, and one on the way. NOT for me.
The first picture is Baby Madsen (Shaley's), the bottom picture is Baby Mercer (Lindey's).
7 comments:
Is this Shaley and lindeys? Not yours??
are you pregos again???? this is a very misleading post!! :) congrats if you are, you make the cutest babies!!!
oh dear.
more information please?
Holy Hell! Are you pregnant again?!?!??!?!
NO PEOPLE NO! Read the post edit!
Yeah you way made it sound like you were prego. Holy turd.
I'm sorry, but the 3-D one is creepy.
But I'm still excited for them both and the babies will be so much lovelier than the ultrasounds.
Post a Comment