Both too cute! I hope I get to see you while I'm in. Utah!
May the sun be upon your face, the wind be at your back, and your kid have at least half the gift for humor that his mother does.
Oh my goodness! Darling babies and a too cute post. Cute, cute babies!
Caitlyn, did you get your sense of humor from your mother or father? Wait, don't answer that. I don't sing every morning...I'm glad Violet is taking Samson under her wing.
He can't say no to anything.
I'm glad he's learning young... your life as a Mom will be so easy if he can learn that
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Both too cute! I hope I get to see you while I'm in. Utah!
May the sun be upon your face, the wind be at your back, and your kid have at least half the gift for humor that his mother does.
Oh my goodness! Darling babies and a too cute post. Cute, cute babies!
Caitlyn, did you get your sense of humor from your mother or father? Wait, don't answer that. I don't sing every morning...
I'm glad Violet is taking Samson under her wing.
He can't say no to anything.
I'm glad he's learning young... your life as a Mom will be so easy if he can learn that
Post a Comment